Last month, we mentioned the latest promotion from Hyatt – stay twice, and earn a free night at any Hyatt (or 5000 bonus points).
Consider this a polite reminder about this promotion, because with a little bit of work, you’ll be able to earn yourself a couple of free nights at one of the 340 properties within the Hyatt chain.
The free nights can be earned through stays at any property – which means you can book two reservations at a hotel for as little as $50/night, and earn a free night at a $450/night resort. Me? I’ve already stated planning a couple of stays in the coming weeks, as part of a grand plan for some luxury summer pampering. To take advantage of the promotion, you’ll need a Hyatt Gold Passport account, and have that account enrolled in the promotion.
Now, if I managed to get you in the mood for a weekend away, how about a chance at winning two nights at any Hyatt hotel?
Gadling has two of these two night prizes to give away, and all you need to do is pick your favorite hotel amenity. It could be the spa, the pool, or as simple as the minibar. Pick something fun, and leave it as a comment below.
- To enter, simply leave a comment below describing your favorite hotel amenity.
- The comment must be left before Friday May 14th 2010 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter the giveaway only once. Multiple entries will be deleted by our vicious multiple comment deleting robots.
- Two Prize Winners will be randomly selected to receive two free stays at any Hyatt property.
- A Hyatt Gold Passport account (sign up here, free) is required for the free stays. (If you are selected as a winner, your account will be credited with points, and you may exchange those points for your stay. There are no blackouts or other restrictions).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each two-night stay prize is approximately $400
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.