“The woods are the goods.” That’s the motto of Burton’s Stash Park. With Burton set to unveil the sixth and only Rocky Mountain Stash Park this winter in Jackson Hole, Hotel Terra, the area’s most chic and green address is offering a chance for the wanna-be snowboard bums to “Learn to Ride” at the area traditionally known for its world-class, steep skier terrain.
Burton’s eco-conscious Stashes welcome more experienced riders with its natural features and drops, and with Hotel Terra’s “Suite Stash Learn to Ride” Package, those new to snowboarding can take advantage of all the perks. Based on double occupancy, the offer includes:
- 3 nights lodging in a one or two bedroom Terra suite
- Ultimate ‘Suite Stash’ amenities: a state of the art, full furnished kitchen and bar seating area, dining area, living room, one or more extra bathrooms, flat screen TVs, and one or more furnished terraces
- 1 Day instruction (for two) in the Burton’s Learn to Ride program at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (includes: Boards, boots and bindings specifically designed for beginners will make learning to snowboard easy and fun)
- Daily Breakfast for two in Terra Cafe
- Flip Ultra Video Camera for capturing your progress (return at the end of the days and plug it directly into your Hotel Terra flat screen TV for immediate playback)
The Hotel Terra package is available from November 27, 2010 – April 3, 2011.
The cost? Rates start at $1,102.50
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.