Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Sometimes it pays to work overtime. The Riverside Hotel is offering perks to vacationers who put in the time. Basically, the longer you stay, the less you will pay. With their limited time “Stay More, Save More” package, visitors who stay one night will receive 10% off, visitors who stay two nights will receive 20% off and visitors who stay three nights or more will received 30% off. Other perks include:
- 25% off at Echo Salon
- 20% off dinner at Indigo restaurant
- Buy one ice cream at Kilwin’s, get one free
- 50% off beer, wine or cocktails at Golden Lyon Pub
Nightly rates start at $149 per night, before the discount. Package is valid until September 30, 2012. Click here to book.The Broadmoor
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Residing near the southern edge of the Rocky Mountains you’ll find The Broadmoor, a luxurious yet historical hotel, which first opened in 1918. This Labor Day, the property is helping families enjoy the holiday with their “Labor Day Family Escape” package, which includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Bicycle and paddle boat rentals daily
- One hour horseback trail ride or Garden of the Gods jeep tour for each person
- Complimentary access to The BROADMOOR movie theater
- 40% discount on adult tickets at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- 15% discount on select retail purchases
- 40% discount on published suite rates
Package available August 30 through September 4. Rates start at $485 per couple for three nights. Click here for more information.
Located only steps away from the docks of the San Francisco Bay, The Lodge At Tiburon is a relaxing retreat nestled among the cafés, boutiques and galleries of Tiburon. To help guests enjoy the upcoming holiday, the property is offering a “Labor Day Escape” package. The offer includes 30% the nightly room rate, daily breakfast and dinner for two at the newly opened Tiburon Tavern, a local gastropub with a farm-to-table dining approach.
Package rates start at $168 per night, with a minimum two-night stay required. Click here for more information.
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Lakeway Resort and Spa is ideally located near wineries, marinas, restaurants, nightlife and championship golf courses and offers numerous leisure activities. To help guests celebrate Labor Day, the resort has put together an exciting lineup of activities for guests to take part in. Some of the weekend highlights include sporting events for children, complimentary happy hours, S’more making, live music, a swim up breakfast, pizza and pasta buffets and more.
Rates start at $229 during the holiday weekend, with a minimum two-night stay required. Click here for more information.
For those looking to escape the city and unwind amongst the Green Mountains in Vermont, Windham Hill Inn is offering a “Labor Day Mountain Escape.” Along with getting the opportunity to explore over 160 acres of beautiful landscape, guests staying at the inn over the holiday weekend will receive:
- 3-course daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea and homemade scones
- Evening Vermont cheese board
- Use of binoculars for on-property bird watching
- Use of tennis court and swimming pool
- Private garden tour by kitchen team member
Moreover, for an additional cost, guests can arrange to have the kitchen prepare a special Labor Day picnic for them to enjoy on the grounds where it will be stocked with Labor Day favorites such as watermelon, fruit salad, a chocolate dessert and more.
Rates start at $255 per night based on double occupancy. Click here for more information.
The Grove Park Inn
Asheville, North Carolina
This Labor Day, The Grove Park Inn is featuring a festive lineup of activities. From August 31 to September 3, guests can take part in shag dance lessons, pool games, live music throughout the resort, a Coastal Seafood Buffet and much more. Additionally, the weekend package offer includes:
- Two nights of resort accommodations in a Property View room
- Breakfast daily at your choice of the Blue Ridge Dining Room’s lavish buffet or In-Room Dining
- Dinner at the Blue Ridge Dining Room’s coastal seafood buffet on Sunday, September 2, 2012
- Tickets to the summer kick-off concert on Sunday evening
- Tickets to the Saturday concert featuring “The Band of Oz”
- Tickets to the Sunday concert featuring “Chairmen of the Board”
- Complimentary admission to many of the weekend’s events and activities
Package rates start at $659 per couple for two nights. Click here for more information.
For couples looking for a romantic mountain retreat this Labor Day, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Keystone Lodge and Spa is offering a “Labor Day Weekend Couples Lodging and Play for Free” package. This three-night package for two features:
- Nine holes of golf on afternoon of arrival
- Wagon ride dinner
- Guided hiking tour
- Four hour bike rentals
- Mountain biking lift haul
- 20% off lodging
Package rates start at $818.68 including tax, surcharge and resort fee. This is for two people for three nights. Available August 31 to September 3. Click here for more information.
MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel
MileNorth, A Chicago Hotel is located just a few blocks from Lake Michigan where guests can enjoy summer activities like riding bikes along the Lakefront Trail, Great Lake surfing and relaxing on dune-covered beaches. The newly branded property is inviting travelers to Celebrate Chicago this Labor Day. The offer includes:
- Two cocktails at C-View, the 29th floor rooftop lounge with sweeping views of the city
- A gift tin of Chicago’s signature Garret’s Popcorn
- Four ride vouchers to explore Chicago’s largest outdoor playground, Navy Pier
- $10 Chicago Transit Authority card to live like a local during your trip
Rates start $184 per night. Click here for more information.
A luxurious yet comfortable hotel, the W Scottsdale is offering a variety of “pick your package” promotions to coincide with their end of summer Labor Day pool party. The event, which is scheduled for September 2, will take place on the hotel’s rooftop pool deck, WET. Moreover, guests can opt for special offers like:
- “Road Trip”: Guests will receive a $35 gas card, complimentary overnight WHEELS valet parking, a W Scottsdale travel cup and accommodations in a Wonderful room.
- “Vitamin W”: Labor Day sun worshippers will receive a W Scottsdale beach tote, Aloe Vera cooling spray, lip balm, a poolside pitcher of margaritas and accommodations in a Wonderful room.
- “Feel the Music”: Beat lovers will get a $30 iTunes gift card, W Scottsdale ear phones, W Hotels music CD, two cool cocktails and accommodations in a Wonderful room.
Rates begin at $199 per night. Click here for more information.
The Liberty Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel
This Labor Day, The Liberty Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel is giving guests the chance to end the summer in style with their “Farewell To Summer” package. Participating guests will receive overnight accommodations, daily breakfast for two at CLINK and free valet parking.
Package rates start at $299 per night, with a two-night minimum required. Valid August 31 to September 3. Click here for more information.