This was a week of a wide range of travel news that captured the essence of variety in the entertainment world.
- On the classy end of life, Josh posted on a museum exhibit about Finding Grace Kelly in Paris.
- On the opposite end, Iva gave us the scoop on a character actor who hit a flight attendant and a police officer.
- Also, on the bad behavior side, Aaron offered details about a flight attendant suing televangelist Joel Osteen’s wife.
- If you want to see for yourself how celebrities behave, Grant told us about celeb spotting in Ann Arbor.
- To see what a famous person’s private jet looks like, check out Sir Richard Branson’s sweet number.
There was also a wide range of details about how air travel can make you or break you.
- U.S. Airways now charges for water.
- Homeland Security can seize your laptop.
- JetBlue will offer a passengers a pillow and a blanket set for a price.
- Delta will offer in-flight Internet.
- United Airlines’ seats came loose and rolled backwards during take-off.
So, that’s more than 5, but I saw patterns. Have a wonderful weekend!