I wrote about their contests last week, and how you can enter to win 365 nights and one million frequent flier miles.
Today is the fifth and final day of our five day contest, which means everyone gets another fresh chance to win their own free night at any Hyatt in the world (excluding Quebec).
Today’s contest is a simple one – just leave a comment – anything at all, but only after you have made sure you entered the 4 other free night giveaways posted below!
Leave your answer in the comments below, and remember to enter day one , day two , day three and day four of the contest!
- To enter, simply leave a comment answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Friday April 17th 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter each of the 5 daily Hyatt giveaways only once.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive one free night in a standard hotel room at any Hyatt hotel in the world, excluding Quebec.
- There is no requirement to sign up for a Gold Passport account for entering the contest unless you are selected as a winner. If you are selected as a winner, the free night will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account and can be cashed in much like frequent flier miles. Winners can sign up for a Gold Passport account at no cost.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each prize is approximately $190
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.