How wonderful to be in the middle of April when the flowers are blooming, the sun is shining. By now, you’ve noticed Gadling has a brand new look. Kudos to the design team! We’re pleased as punch. With wider photos, Karen can show off her photography expertise all that much more.
Along with the changes, we found out that Tynan, thankfully, survived a mugging. He has tips on what you need to remember to keep safe and to hold onto your belongings if you can.
Tynan is not the only one who offered tips this week.
- Scott has a tip for how to be a better hotel room roommate that involves what not to do if your travel companion passes gas.
- Brenda has been busy giving us posts on travel in Cuba. Here are tips on high end hotels and exchanging money.
- Jeffrey has terrific tips for finding that extra money for the vacation you always wanted.
- Alison has a tip for how to get Amtrak train ticket deals.
- Annie has tips on eco-conscious luggage for traveling in style.
- Tom highlights the top 10 wine spots in the world.
- And Kraig gives tips on finding gorgeous hiking locations in southern Utah
- Plus, who can forget Mike’s tips on how to wow potluck gatherings with cook ware.