It’s the last day of September, and I think you could say summer is now over. SAD. But autumn is here — and there’s plenty of great travel-worthy things to see and do this fall! Here are just a few reads that might inspire you to take a trip soon.
- Say “October” and two things come to mind: Halloween and Oktoberfest. If you’re in the U.S., Halloween is imminent, but Oktoberfest? Not so much — unless you take this handy domestic guide to Oktoberfest. Now we don’t have to be in Munich to get our drink on! [via Moon Handbooks]
- Planet Eye remodeled its platform, providing an edgier and more appealing look to its previously clunky appearance. Browse through its great destination guides (and don’t forget to stop through Hawaii — wink, wink). [via Planet Eye Traveler]
- These useful tips will make you a highly effective traveler in no time. [via Uncornered Market]
- What’s wrong with the world’s worst lovers? A onePoll survey discovered the answer. [via True/Slant]
- I love raucous festivals, and these are the best ones. [via Open Travel]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks here.