Looking for more nuggets to satisfy your hunger for travel news and information? Check out some of these links from around the internets.
- Remember being a child and thinking there was nowhere in the world you wanted to go more than Fantasia from The Never Ending Story? Then you’ll love this list of 10 places that don’t exist (but should). [via Lonely Planet]
- Headed to London on a budget? Check out these 5 free things to do in London during the winter. [via Budget Travel]
- The New York Times has put together a list of 10 ways to cut your travel costs this year. You may already know many of them (get on Twitter, take the bus), but it’s a good reminder as we start a year where travel costs are expected to rise. [via The New York Times]
- National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel Blog team found this one, but I had to pass it on. Check out Fun with TSA for a list of “travel safe activities” that you can still do on a plane, even in that last hour of flight. Some in-flight college courses anyone? [via Intelligent Travel]
- Robert Reid throws a party for the Manhattan Bridge, which turned 100 years old on December 31. [via Reid on Travel]
More Gadlinks here.