- Pack a large, thick plastic bag and a small bottle of laundry soap.
- When it’s time for laundry, fill the bag with about a gallon of water and add a scoop of detergent.
- A few sloshes of the bag renders the water soapy.
- Drop in the clothes, and shake the bag some more.
- Leave the clothes to soak for at least 5 minutes.
- Dump the water out and fill with fresh water to rinse.
- Dump out this water and squeeze any excess water from the clothes.
- Hang the clothes on anything convenient to dry.
This saves a trip to the laundromat — and money.
[Photo: Flickr | Alexik]