If you have Gordon Gekko-style ambitions and want to live large like your favorite fictional Wall Street character, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, has a package for you.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is offering professionals an exclusive, two-night “Wall Street Style” package – complete with tools to turn yourself into a tailored tycoon and make it in the world of finance. The package is available for the weekend of October 1 – 3, 2010 and is available for booking through September 22, 2010.
The package includes:
- 2 night accommodation in a Statue of Liberty View Executive Suite
- Bottle of champagne in guest room on arrival
- Style consultation at Saks Fifth Avenue with Style Director and Personal Shopper
- $1500 shopping credit with Saks Fifth Avenue
- For Men: A shaving consultation and Signature Full Service experience (scalp massage, shampoo, conditioning treatment, hot towel, haircut, manicure and shoe shine) at John Allan’s Club at Saks Fifth Avenue
- For Ladies: Hair style at Saks Fifth Avenue Salon and Spa Makeup consultation at Dior Dine with Confidence workshop 5 course dinner with alcoholic beverages (to apply their new found skills)
- Private town car service between hotel and participating locations
The total price for living large? Prices start from $4500 based on single occupancy and $7000 based on double occupancy.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.